Beveled Edge

A slanted and polished edge finishing detail used on wood, marble, glass, etc.

Related Links

Acrovyn Wall Panel With Wrapped Beveled Edge – Wall Panel
Bevel And Chamfer: What’s The Difference? – Jf Berns Company, Inc.
Beveled Edges For Invitations And Placecards
Bevel Edge Laminate Profile – Cabinetmaker Warehouse

Related Videos